The 5th of May is International Midwives’ Day. We love our midwives. To celebrate this special day we asked...
Tag Archive for: International Midwives’ Day
Homebirth Sydney, , Birth Stories, Homebirth Sydney, Midwifery, #MothersforMidwives, International Midwives' Day, Midwife, 0
As part of our International Midwives’ Day celebration we asked women why their midwives are important to them. Their...
- What is something your midwife said or did that you will never forget?
- Why is your midwife important to you?
- Sorry dear – no midwife for you! Our practice does not support your right to choose your birth care.
- Ask a midwife – Robyn Dempsey answers your homebirth questions
- #MothersforMidwives Homebirth Consortium Australia – media release