The 5th of May is International Midwives’ Day. We love our midwives. To celebrate this special day we asked...
Tag Archive for: homebirth
The Recent HERstory of Homebirth in Australia – Opening speech at the Sydney #MothersforMidwives rallyHomebirth Sydney, , Homebirth Legislation, Homebirth Sydney, #MothersforMidwives, 2 midwives rule, Activism, birth rights, homebirth, Homebirth History, Homebirth in Australia, human rights, Midwifery practice, regulations, 0
Hi, I’m Virginia Maddock, a homebirth mum of 2 and a doula. I am going to fill you in...
Homebirth Sydney, , Birthings Article, Homebirth Sydney, birth rights, Healing homebirth, homebirth, Homebirth History, human rights, Maggie Lecky-Thompson, 0
Healing Homebirth By Maggie Lecky-Thompson ** This article first appeared in the Healing Homebirth – issue of Birthings 2018...
- What is something your midwife said or did that you will never forget?
- Why is your midwife important to you?
- Sorry dear – no midwife for you! Our practice does not support your right to choose your birth care.
- Ask a midwife – Robyn Dempsey answers your homebirth questions
- #MothersforMidwives Homebirth Consortium Australia – media release