Media Release – Mothers For Midwives March, May 5th 2018 On May 5th, International Midwives Day, over 500 women...
Tag Archive for: Activism
The Recent HERstory of Homebirth in Australia – Opening speech at the Sydney #MothersforMidwives rallyHomebirth Sydney, , Homebirth Legislation, Homebirth Sydney, #MothersforMidwives, 2 midwives rule, Activism, birth rights, homebirth, Homebirth History, Homebirth in Australia, human rights, Midwifery practice, regulations, 0
Hi, I’m Virginia Maddock, a homebirth mum of 2 and a doula. I am going to fill you in...
- Sorry dear – no midwife for you! Our practice does not support your right to choose your birth care.
- Ask a midwife – Robyn Dempsey answers your homebirth questions
- #MothersforMidwives Homebirth Consortium Australia – media release
- The Recent HERstory of Homebirth in Australia – Opening speech at the Sydney #MothersforMidwives rally
- The Face of Homebirth in 2018