This is the first edition of our “Ask a Midwife” live Zoom meeting series hosted by our own Amelia...
Tag Archive for: 2 midwives rule
The Recent HERstory of Homebirth in Australia – Opening speech at the Sydney #MothersforMidwives rallyHomebirth Sydney, , Homebirth Legislation, Homebirth Sydney, #MothersforMidwives, 2 midwives rule, Activism, birth rights, homebirth, Homebirth History, Homebirth in Australia, human rights, Midwifery practice, regulations, 0
Hi, I’m Virginia Maddock, a homebirth mum of 2 and a doula. I am going to fill you in...
- Introducing Homebirth New South Wales; new name and new state-wide approach to homebirth advocacy
- National Register of Homebirth Services in Australia
- What is something your midwife said or did that you will never forget?
- Why is your midwife important to you?
- Sorry dear – no midwife for you! Our practice does not support your right to choose your birth care.